Dear POLLEN friends,
We regret that we must announce that planning for the POLLEN 20 conference, scheduled for June 2020, has been put on hold by the hosts in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. In light of this, the conference organizers are taking some time to consider carefully alternative arrangements for hosting the conference. We will be updating registered delegates and the wider POLLEN community about the new plan for the conference as soon as possible.
Those who have already submitted final materials and registered as part of an organized session can use this form to indicate their intentions, including whether they wish to withdraw from the conference, cancel registration and require a refund of fees.
All session organizers and registered delegates will receive email notifications of the delay tomorrow morning, 18 March.
We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time and will be updating the conference web site and the main POLLEN web site as new information becomes available.
With best regards,
The POLLEN20 organizing team